Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Union with the Divine

All the answers that I seek to all the issues that I percieve are answered with one magnificnet and simple solution:

Union with the Divine

It is only when I identify too closely with the ordinary and the human and see myself limited by those things that suffering occurs.

When I raise my sight, my heart, my mind above the human level I can see all for what it is. without judgement, without needing to change anything, peaceful in a place of divine love.

No longer, in this place do I need to defend each earthly problem, weraying myslef along the way. I choose divine guidance, not earthly guidance. I listen silently, peacefully, to the divine will issuing through me. I acknowledge all things, people and situations from a place of divine love.

YOU DRAW THE RICHES OF THE UNIVERSE INTO YOUR LIFE SIMPLY BY ATTUNING TO THE DIVINE.

And how do you do that?


Sit down and meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment