Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lying in the gutter, looking at the Super Moon


As this much talked about Super Moon rolls around (my moon - A Scorpio moon!), I am flat on my back, sick as a dog, wiped out.

And it is absolutely perfect.

As the astrologer, Michelle Proctor, tells us a Super Moon is a great time to go within, to do the work of the Soul. If external reality isn't too busy that is. My external reality has been charging along at an unprecedented pace for a pregnant lady. I have given myself a June 1 deadline to finish work before baby arrives at the end of the month. But that basically means cramming in 6 day working weeks and generally charging through any feelings of exhaustion. I have even joked about using my allocated sick days to take a break. But of course I haven't.

So enter the real thing. I am sick. And I am deeply peaceful. I spent the whole day in bed yesterday. Granted, not by choice, but the effect was still the same. I stop. I surrender. I connect to my internal reality. I get clarity around nagging thoughts I have been neglecting. And I blow my nose a lot.

Most importantly, I get to slow down enough to recognise the movement of the Cosmos, the drawing close of the Divine Feminine in the form of the moon. If you wanted my attention, O Divine One, you have it. I am deeply honoured to be present.

You can use this meditation to maximise the power of the Super Moon today or tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment