Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Last night the moon


 Last night was the Pisces full moon and what a moon it was! I hadn't been paying attention to the moon cycle (or anything else spiritually related for that matter) when all of a sudden in the few days prior everything became about the path I am taking. The big questions were back front and centre after months of unrelenting busy-ness and they wanted some attention. This was no doubt facilitated by the awesome 2 week yoga intensive I am currently doing with the amazing Jesse Neave, combined with the Whole 30 detox I am now16 days into.

So I went to bed to meditate last night, and deep emotions were stirred. Deep old trauma from the past sat squarley in my throat and on my heart. And even though it whirled around inside of me as it is often want to do, last night I realised I am ready to let it go. Somehow, and I am not sure how it is going to happen (suggestions welcome!), I am ready to forgive myself. And I am ready because my invisible support network have been working overtime even whilst my focus has been elsewhere. That is the true magic of the Divine. Nothing you do (or do not do) changes your preciousness for one moment. You are never abandoned on this human journey.

At this very moment, I know I am at a cross roads. I'm not sure where the roads are pointing nor which path I shall take, but I know I am being guided. I know opportunities are arising and others are being moved out of my reach. I know that much of it is out of my control. All of it in fact. And I'm ok with that (mostly!). Because I know that in clearing out my old emotions, clearing out my body, clearing out my addictions, I'm imprinting the Universe with who I want to be and the Universe in turn will bring me experiences that match that frequency.

Sometimes we do need retuning to the frequency we really want to be at. And in the hubub of daily life we don't realise that we are playing more static than melody. The Pisces Moon Goddess energy can go a long way to helping you set the frequency of your soul music to the sound you want to be playing. Even in its wake you can still tap into this powerful force. In recollecting my life over the past few years I realise that September has been a time of great change for me. Go see what you can do with it.

______________________________________________________________________
"The Sept. 12 Pisces Full Moon completes a mutable grand cross with the fateful Nodes of the Moon. Mutable signs represent changeable conditions- while a grand cross signifies a heightened tension. And the Nodes are considered shadowy points with karmic significance- especially as they pertain to relationships.

The Pisces-Virgo polarity is about work, health matters, service, sacrifice, and redemption. A Full Moon in Pisces may inspire in the best possible way, or simply reflect emotional states of feeling dreamy and out-of-sorts, or unfocused. Creative and spiritual inspiration is easier to tap into around this Full Moon. However, Piscean inspiration requires grounding and practical effort in order to bring actual improvements, and that's what Virgo is known for." 

No comments:

Post a Comment